My pants are still on!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkredphantomx

Reaction score
:p Hihi! Wow took me long enough to make this post, huh? I still haven't even added a custom avatar! ^_^ Nor a signature for that matter.... oh, poop.

:blink: I didn't feel right introducing myself before I got my tamagotchi anyways... I'm Dark Red Phantom X. The name comes from an old anime show called Medabots -- a mixture of the names Phantom Renegade and Space Medafighter X.... and dark red is my favorite color.... DECODED VICTOLY!!

I'm an old-school video game fan, anime gourmet, logic spouter of sorts. I may come off kinda rough... but that's 'cause I don't like to sugar coat. I really mean it in the best possible way. :p I like happy! Really!

I'm also a semi-professional artist working on making it big... I've illustrated a few books and have been working on a project called Armored Soldier Valkyrion that consists of 10 books (RPG books, tech manuals, highly illustrated novel type-books) and soon to include a full color 80+ graphic novel just in time for the Alternative Press Expo this november in San Francisco!

I love Tamagotchi, Giant robot war stories, chococat, Pokemon, and older age group Manga. :wub: It's so much fun to be here!!

WOW!Thats ALOT!Welcome to tamatalk!

and i see you a pokemon fan as well!I love pokemon!And tamas of course!

Pm me if you need any help with tamas or tamatalk!Or if you

just want to be my bud! :)

O: I've seen you on TamaChat! Im very "god" today. Are you? xD (Inside joke ;) )

Anyways, welcome to Tama-Talk! I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do =D

Latest posts

Back