My parents..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Colortchi

Reaction score
My mom has had a boyfriend for 7 years. My real parents divorced when I was like 4. Well now he's moving out and I love him so much.. I don't want to lose him... :rolleyes: They've always been on and off and he's moved out once before. I still have hope that he's going to come back but I can always be wrong. I checked on my moms history on her laptop and it said eharmony and in her email there was an email from eharmony. I'm not sure if it was just spam or something because I get those in my email too.. but I'm not sure. I feel like my life is falling apart in the matter of minutes...

I can sort of relate. Mum and Dad got divorced when I was about three .. now Mum has a boyfriend and Dad has a new wife. But I live with my Mum so my Dad doesn't really come into it. Well, this boyfriend of Mum's, I love him like a father. Mum and him have been together for four years now. He doesn't live with us but he comes/sleeps over regularly. There's been times when my Mum kinda, I don't know, didn't really wanna be with him anymore, and it happens from time to time. When she starts telling me about how she'd rather break-up and be single again, it just makes me feel like crying, and I usually convince her otherwise. This man is the closest person to a father-figure to me and if I lost him, I would honestly be devastated.

I just hope everything goes well for you.

:) xo

Why don't you ask her about it? See what's happening?

I have a friend who's Dad is moving out, just temporarily because he and her Mum keep fighting, maybe that's what's happening here?

And if they really are splitting up for good, maybe organise something between him and your Mum so that you can still see him and everything :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back