My peom for my best friend in the world

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CuteDancerRachel

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]hey bailey, i qrote this for our friendship, cause i know that it will last 4ever, i think we have both done a pretty good job at solving the puzzel that is the mystery of our friendship.[/SIZE]

I wrote this poem for my friend,

she is the best

and till the end

She has been w/ me ever day

and i want her to be here

forever to stay

we always fight

its complicated

its over guys,

im so frustrated

ive known u since

about day 3

and u mean the world to me.

u r my sister

and i hope it lasts

our friendship, at this moment ,

is broken glass.

we always fight

but then birds sing.

that wonderful song

of hope and mean.

i luv u so much,

u know i do.

i just want u to feel the same way 2.

u r my sister

i WANT it to last

our friendship is nolonger,

broken~glass.

I hope yall like my poem. i know its not that good but it came from my heart and i hope it touches yalls heart about the meaning of friendship. me and broken~wings know that meaning, cause we can get through anything, and i hope even this.

thanks. it came from my heart, cause seriously, we r like fighting sisters all the time, its crazy! but that is wat makes our friendship unique

Nice poem.

Great job. :)

I bet your friend will love it.

♥CT

thanks. i hope Broken~Wings gets on soon. i want her to read it so bad. i just want to start over our friendship. cause we have alot in comon. and she is just a sister to me. even if we say that we will neve talk again. we cant help it. cause we r best friends and we care about each other.

thanks. i hope Broken~Wings gets on soon. i want her to read it so bad. i just want to start over our friendship. cause we have alot in comon. and she is just a sister to me. even if we say that we will neve talk again. we cant help it. cause we r best friends and we care about each other.
What happened?

Did you guys get into an argument?

♥CT

ya, we always do though, so ya, like everywekk we fight though, so its kinda a natual thing for us, but we both dont want to anymore but its kinda hard not u argue

Wow, CDR. That really touched me. I'm currently in a pickle with my 2 best friends, and that poem really said it all. I hope B~W will be your friend again, even if mine don't want to be mine.

What?? I don't get it. You're saying that you're best friends, but you're not best friends? You love her, but you're not friends, you're fighting...??? Yeah, I don't really understand it.

thanks. i didnt really think it was that great. well writing isnt really my thing. but i think if im writing about something i have experienced then it is better

And I do love it. :) It was very nice, Rachel.

We've known eachother since I was six months old, its hard not to fight. It's been twelve years, wow.. Yeah, its hard not to fight by now.

Broken~Wings

Well, maybe you should, I dunno, practice a bit more. That will always make your writing better. I've been writing poems since I was in the 3rd grade, so I have a lot to say and I think I can give good constructive criticism.

And I do love it. :) It was very nice, Rachel.We've known eachother since I was six months old, its hard not to fight. It's been twelve years, wow.. Yeah, its hard not to fight by now.

Broken~Wings
ur dern freakin right! we uv each other and that is all that matters. we ARE sisters.

It reminds me of mt bff... RabbitDog of here. We've known each other since we were 1- we fight all the time, but we end up laughing at the end of every fight. She's the one thing that makes me happy. She means the world to me.

Anyway, nice poem. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back