My pets...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Their Stats:

Danny:

Weight: 32 lbs.

Char.: Memechi! :D

Gen: 1

Hearts:

Hungry: 4/4

Happy: 3/4

Training: 9/9

GP: 3523

Asher:

Char.: Hidatchi

Gen: 2

Hearts:

Happy: 4/4

GP: 2744

Went to the fair. My friend wanted to take care of one, and didn't like the fact that one of my things says Bank One on it so she took Asher and Avery (I've named him already). She learned quickly how hard it is to take care of a Tama, especially when asher goes and poos and his son does as well. She was like, aww, he's eating! EWWWW! (just as asher was regurgitating to his son... LOL) She finds it weird they'll eat sticks and bowls and containers food comes in. I do too.

We were in the kid's center for air conditioning (it was deadly hot) and I was showing her some of the fun things of having two Tamagotchi's. We hooked up and they played games, I had them visit too.

Well some time during all this, we witnessed an event I've been waiting for.

Danny changed into...

Wait for it

A Memechi!

WOOHOO! A well cared for character! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

My friend thinks it's funny that Asher looks like a girl. Honestly a Hinatchi does kinda look like a little school girl.

She saw them take a bath, brush their teeth. Do their quirky little stuff they do when we're not paying attention to them.

I just kept reminding her she just bought one so :p

I'm sleepy but I want to stay up a little while. Asher's due to leave, and I want to watch him leave.

And nobody really payed attention to us, especially as we were taking care of them.

Teehee. I had one guy ask about it, but he was creepy and started following us around. We were glad to ditch him.

My brother's bring HP7... life is good... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Caught up in the world of HP reminds me of how demanding children are.

I sat up and watched asher go. He just stared at Avery as if he'd never see him again in his life. He kinda did this crying thing and he left just as if he was going to anoter V?, but I knew he was going to go back to tamatown and he'd be able to see his son. But it was very sad, I felt bad for separating them, for they only had a year together.

Danny:

Char.: Memechi!

Hearts:

GP: 3523

Avery:

Weight: 22 lbs.

Char.: one of the child characters.

Gen: 3

Hearts:

Hungry: 1/4

Happy: 2/4

Training: 3/9

GP: 2744

Matchmaker should come for Danny tomorrow. Yay.

I've been very negligent today with the Tamas, only because of Harry Potter. I was very happy when he moved from a babichi to a child. That was good. Less demanding that way.

LOL...

Due to ireesponsible care while in child stage on accident because I was reading HP, Avery is now a Prioriorichi. *sigh* I keep thinking that the family line does run a little thin.... LOL...

And iehter he really was one of those characters, or mysteriously he changed himself into a leaftchi... <SHRUG>

Danny:

Weight: 35 lbs.

Char.: Leaftchi

Hearts:

GP: 7003 (lets say, very luck with the genie lamp)

Avery:

Weight: 22 lbs.

Char.: priorioritchi

Hearts:

Training: 6/9

GP: 3006

So... been taking care of them like usual. My friend borrowed one last night. "Practice," She told me. I grinned.

Maybe this is all you need to know about today!

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Kalie:

Weight: 24 lbs.

Char.: young mamechi

Gen: 2

Hearts:

Happy: 1/4

Training: 3/9

GP: 7003 (lets say, very luck with the genie lamp)

Avery:

Char.: tailitchi

Hearts:

Training: 6/9

GP: 3006

*is on pause*

I paused avery until Kalie catches up. LOL I'd love to see them both at the same level finally. Meanwhile I took a four hour nap earlier and Kalie got sick, wasn't very happy, and was sleeping next to her poo. Damnit.

So I paused her. Went back to sleep and woke up again and did all the usual characteristic stuff, and she went to sleep. First time in a while that I've actually forewarded the time to make her feel better and me feel less like a dumb hoping that she doesn't wake up dead.

OKay it's been a while.

Unpaused avery and they're a day apart.

Not thinking much about it the other day they connected.

It's twin girls.

I've already decided on the names Robin and Raven. I like that, name of two twins I knew back in the day.

It never seems to amaze me the kinds of reactions I get with people. My friend and I, it seems, when we meet up will allways get excited about our Tamagotchi's after our usual excitement of getting together, usually connecting them several times together and talking about our experiences with them. (Although I had to give a small smile when my friend called me because her tamagotchi had morphed and only because her tamagotchi morphed.)

I'm helping her out cleaning her registry, talking with my brother, annoying dylan his son who is getting into everything that poor boy can get into, and of course, playing with our Tamas. Hers went to sleep at eight though.

We went to the store, because my whole point in this venture was to fix my friend's computer and help my brother get food for a while. And it worked out perfectly.

Okay , so I've been connecting them... And once today I actually connected them and said to both, "I see that you two have had such a lovely time together, but it's almost time for your children to take over the egg and I think that you guys should talk for the last time."

So I connected them.

I did miss it tonight but the parents have left me with twin girls.

Their names are Raven and Robin, named after two twin little girls I happened to meet one day. They were the cutest things.

They're both asleep, of course it being 1 in the morning and all that.

I'm highly addicted to this video on youtube... it's funny!

(this girl talks about her tamagotchi... and it's secret plans to take over the world)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdd9W3e5kgU

and this one too it's cute:

(these 8 year old kids buy one for their friend... Reminds me of winter, when I was a kid, and the fun I had going to the store for gifts.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWCKXc1529o

Latest posts

Back