my pokemon gijinka story

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tama5556

Reaction score
chapter 1

The light creped in through the curtains as Soul lay asleep. He could smell eggs and bacon down the stairs. As he began to awaken and wipe the sand out of his eyes his Mum called up to him “soul breakfast!” and before she could turn around Soul was sitting dressed and ready. See today was his 14th birthday and he was starting his Pokémon journey. “hay mum” he said “can i take dad’s Pokémon egg?” “I don’t see why not” “fansh” he said with a mouth full of food.

After breakfast Soul packed his bag, fixed his hair and took the egg. As he left his mum yelled out “wait!” he stoped “i want to give you this” she handed a strange device to him “what’s this?” he said “a poke-touch like a poke-gear” “thanks mum”. So with that he waved good-bye and set-off.

About 4 hours later he stopped in a nearby meadow for lunch .after lunch he laid back, closed his eyes and dowsed off. 2 hours later he opened his eyes to a crack noise, he looked up to see the egg had hatched into a baby Lugia! The baby looked at him as he was in shock. He quickly snapped out of it and reached out to pat it and the baby leaped at him. When they touched both began to glow!

Whilst in a forest not too far away a young celebi girl sat watching the sunset. All of a sudden her antennae twitched and she notices the light coming from Soul and flew down to see. Soul and Lugia however were in a light dimension. Lugia suddenly disappeared and turned into a blue light and flew into Soul when the light disappeared Soul looked like this. https://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y113/SZub....jpg[/img]]Soul

Latest posts

Back