My poor fish...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost like 8 fish and 2 hamsters. One of the fish was one that I had for almost 9 months.... I was 5 or something then, her name was Jessica and she lived longer than any of our other fish. We had 4 fish, she was one, she lived. We bought 4 more fish, she was the 5th and she still lived. I missed her when she died! :)

Mini-Squeak had a heart attack or something, she was a hamster. She was 2 months old, less probably, and she had a problem with her eye and loud noises. One evening we ran the vacuum, I checked her 2 days later after she didn't move, and she was dead. :D We had her November to December 21st 2005.

Hamtara was alive for 7 months before she got into the heating vent and dehydrated - I know it was May to November 19th 2005 - but we were so sad! :furawatchi:

Now I have 4 new fish - we had 5 but one died ALREADY!!! - and a new hamster.

The fish are Goldie (medium-sized), Lime (biggest, pearl danio, MINE!!!) , Mommi and Daddi (who are tiny).

The hamster is Hamtara the Second. She's all orange with a big white stripe across her back, like Mini-Squeak and Hamtara the 1st. Mini-Squeak and Hamtara the Second were purchased on the same day. :blink: :furawatchi: We've had Hamtara the Second now from November 21st, 2005 to March 17, 2007! Yay for us!

Sorry if I'm being rude but I just had to vent because.... *in a low voice, sad and everything* I know how you feel, Misery.

I LUV THE SONG 'MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE' I WATCH IT ON UTUBE ALL THE TIME!!!!
hey who has seen the video 'funny cats' it is hilarious but i feel bad for the cats
Umm, I lurve them too but this has nothing to do with my goldfish, and their not a song, their a band, and why did your fish have to be flushed down a toliet?!

I'm still mourning the loss of my goldfish...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so sorry! I too, just lost a fish on Friday, and on Wednesday. They died from a disease. (I did everything I could to help them, but the medicine didn't help much.) I loved them very much. Two years ago, we lost our goldfish of eight years, Leo. All of the fish my family has had are buried under one of the trees on our hill.

I'm sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back