MY POOR LITTLE ITCHIGOTCHI!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamatalks

Reaction score
Tamagotchi's Name: Alex

Tamagotchi's Age: about 3 years old

Date of Birth: somewhere in april

Date of Passing: 3/5/05

What Generation? 2

Your Comments: I take my tamagotchi to school everyday. I always have to make a quick check so my teacher doesn't see it. Okay well, here's my story: I never pause my 'cause I always want it to grow up on time, so I never paused Alex. I was playing on the computer and leaving my itchigotchi alone. I went to the bathroom real quick and came back. Then, I played a game realated to tamagotchi. I put my tama to bed and so did I. The next day, when I woke up, my itchigotchi was still sleeping. He was about 3 years old. I brang my little itchigotchi to school paused. (Okay, I know I never pause my tamagotchis but I do in school!) Since it was Tuesday, I had music. I unpaused my tamagotchi, and just left it in my pocket. When I got home, Alex was still alive. Now, here comes the death part! I was playing on my dad's computer. A few minutes later, I heard this tone beep with a skull beside him. He was dead :huh: I really loved Alex. Alex, I got a letter to send:

Dear Alex, April 20, 2005

I loved caring for you and stuff. Your strawberry shape reminded me of strawberries! You were a very great pet. Bye, alex.

Sincerelly,

Your Owner

Latest posts

Back