MY POOR TAMA!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
At school at maths time, i went 2 check on my tamagotchi and then it was running away from this big huge bird

please tell me why this happend

Cheers

:mellow: :mellow: :angry:

It's a seasonal animation: American Thanksgiving. The bird was a turkey.

Yep, it was turkey as binary said. You get different animations at different holidays. If you don't have a holiday, your tamagotchi can just do what they like to do. For an example, if you had a Marutchi, Marutchi would just roll around the screen since he/she likes to do that.

//TamaPATCHI

I don`t know why, but I love that animation.My tama has so much fun in it!But, either ways, it`s a Thanksgiving animation like everyone else said.

Ya my tamagotchi :kuribotchi: was being chased by a turkey but I pressed a button and it stoped what would of happend if I left it?Would it have died

Ya my tamagotchi :( was being chased by a turkey but I pressed a button and it stoped what would of happend if I left it?Would it have died
No, it would not have died. The turkey doesn't actually harm your Tamagotchi character. The turkey gives up, and stops chasing your Tamagotchi character after a minute.

It's thanksgiving. He/she is playing tag with a Turkey. It's seasonal animation sprites Be sure to watch the Christmas animation. :angry:

:)
when was it?

what time was it?
you get the turkey by: Nov 18th-Nov 26th set the time day in between these dates

set the time to 11:29am wait 60 secs and you will see your tama being chased by the

turkey , hope i helped ! :) :( :eek: :( :D :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back