My poor V4.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaluv345

Reaction score
Okay, so I got a tamagotchi V4.5 for Christmas, but it keeps dying! I know you're not supposed to be with it every hour of every day, but if I'm not, it dies! Does anyone think it would be a good idea to return it and get a new one?

Thx,

tamaluv345

Okay, so I got a tamagotchi V4.5 for Christmas, but it keeps dying! I know you're not supposed to be with it every hour of every day, but if I'm not, it dies! Does anyone think it would be a good idea to return it and get a new one?

Thx,

tamaluv345
no u just need to give it frequent care while its a baby. then it isnt so crazy for care. hope i helped.. and this isnt realy the best pace for a topic like this, maybe help for new tamagotchi pat owners. bye!

Φ2ΦmΦ2Φ

Last edited by a moderator:
To answer your question simply, take care of it or it will die! There is no other way to put it! Also, you can't return a tamagotchi because it keeps dying! That tamagotchi is fully functional. You just need to get more into the hang of using it. I'm sure that soon you will be a good care taker. Another thing, when you have a babytchi, you have to be with it every second! If you're not, there is a 99.9% garuntee it will die!

Tama Mama :( :(

maybe its cuz you let it be ill for a really long time but then cured it and then let it be ill again for like 30 mins the next day and it died thats what happened to me.

To answer your question simply, take care of it or it will die! There is no other way to put it! Also, you can't return a tamagotchi because it keeps dying! That tamagotchi is fully functional. You just need to get more into the hang of using it. I'm sure that soon you will be a good care taker. Another thing, when you have a babytchi, you have to be with it every second! If you're not, there is a 99.9% garuntee it will die!
Tama Mama :p ;)
i dunno about the connection but on my connexion the baby cannot die cos it being ill for 1 hour will not kill your tama

Thx,

tamaluv345
If you can't take care of it, then pause it. Push buttons A and C at the same time to pause it.

That might help :D

Just watch it's control, and feed it when it needs it, play games with it, and you'll be like me :)

Althougth I don't have a v4.5, this consept goes with all verisons.

mametchi ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back