My questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matigotchi

Reaction score
I have 2 questions now, but if I have more i would post them here...

1° Why if a press button C my characters make strange things? :rolleyes:

2°After you have the 100% of the Bonds Per, my characters will still asking for training?

Thanks a lot! :(

When you press C it will show a certain animation depending on your Bonding %.

And it will still ask you for training calls when your bonding is 100% because it still needs training. No matter what.

1. This is a random animation - it is a nice little feature of the toy - all tamagotchi V5s do this :(

2. You must continue to train / bond even when you reach 100% because the level can also decrease. Each time you miss a training / bonding call from your tama, your level will decrease by 10%

This topic about V5 - How to Increase Bonding is very useful. It is pinned at the top of the Tips & Tricks forum :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Another question. :(

After your adults became fathers, have childran and all that stuff, what happens with your items? Them stay or you need to buy them again? :)

no you dont need to buy them again, you also keep any points you have earned from the last generation......hope i helped :lol:

Its not strange things that u get when u press button C but its actually a form of animation u get when ur bonding percentage is 20% and above. And when ur tamagotchi has 100% bonding, yes, it will still ask for training.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back