My Rockin' Jinsei V4 Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lilangelbaby1989

Reaction score
Hey there, fellow readers! I just got a Jinsei V4 today! I hatched my Rainbow Jinsei earlier, and it was a boy! I named him Flake. Young Flake was treated well, and got Mizutamatchi as a toddler, as I suspected. The design of the shell is colorful, just like Flake. The beads of the tamagotchi look much like M&Ms. I hope he'll turn into something nice as a teen or adult. Here is the color code!

Me-Fuchsia

Flake-Gray

I'll let him talk for now!

Hi! I'm Flake, but I don't think I look like a snowflake. I'm more of a..teardrop. Pretty soon, I might have a wife! I'm super excited! Well, bye then!

Well, we have to go for now! Bye!

Just a reminder, don't post any comments in here. All will be deleted.

La-la-la-la-la-la-laaaa!

Flake, please! Stop singing! You've been singing all the time ever since you met the Nanny!

I met her just a minute ago.

And? What's the difference?!

Oops?

Yeah, oops! Well, post later!

Flake is supposed to evolve today! And, he has 2 training points. I just trained him a while ago. He's been connecting with my other V4, and my friend's V4. Pretty good friends!

Flake evolved into a...

[SIZE=14pt]Gourmetchi![/SIZE]

He chose Mr. Turtlepedia as his teacher, and a minute ago, he received a chest from the king! Yay! Well, more later!

When I used the chest Flake received, he turned into a baby, and lost 24 pounds! Luckily, he's still a Gourmetchi. He still has that headache from the baby switch! See you later!

Flake and I went to Tama Town. He got 3300 GP. He donated to the king so he can get more points at stake when playing a game by connection!

Yeah, mom, yeah!

Haha, he is just happy because I used D-Best's generating code again! We now have...

[SIZE=14pt]38,180 Gotchi Points![/SIZE]

We are rich, we've gotten gold, we struck oil, we hit the jackpot! Boo-yah!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay! Flake is a...

[SIZE=14pt]Tosakatchi![/SIZE]

I'm so proud! I hope he can also get a good job! Well, later posts!

Nothing much happened with Flake, except his cute animations are funny! I love his rooty hair! I promise I'll post later!

Sorry for the gap of posts! I'm practicing for a play I've joined yesterday. I have lots of lines to say! Flake is 5, so I'll be waiting for the matchmaker! Hope she comes!

Yay! Flake mated with a Marotchi earlier! They had a baby girl who I might name Flare to bring up the F names! Well, later!

Flake has been paused on and off while I was at school. Looks like he will leave his daughter later. He's 6 years old right now. He got a job yesterday! He works at the school, and he got salary earlier! Yay!

Hopefully Flake'll leave his daughter later. I just tried and it doesn't work! Hmmph. Well, special news! We have a visitor in this log who will stay in here for a few days. My friend's V4.5 (Global Map design) has come over! She let me borrow it for a few days. The V4.5's name is Alvin. Alvin is a Celebtchi who will hopefully mate with one of my other tamas. I thought you guys might be interested with what I found with Flake when I first opened the package. It was a little character book! Here's what it said.

Mametchi

Mametchi is a well-educated Tamagotchi. He enjoys learning with computers and reading books.

Memetchi

Memetchi's best feature is her large, twinkly eyes, She likes anything with spirals and enjoys playing dress up.

Kuchipatchi

Kuchipatchi is mild mannered and romantic; some might even call him lazy! One of his favorite activities is roller skating.

Violetchi

Violetchi loves everything sweet and beautiful; she loves spending time in meadows, smelling and picking the flowers.

Gozarutchi

Gozarutchi dreams one day of becoming a ninja. He regularly practises ninja moves and other defense training moves.

Ichigotchi

Ichigotchi is sweet, kind, and loves to dance! She is a good friend, but finds difficulty concentrating when the music starts playng!

Mimitchi

Mimitchi is the most popluar among the other tamagotchis. She loves math and is intellegent.

There are more, but the other half ripped! More later!

Flake left his baby earlier! I named the baby girl Angel, which is my name, and she evolved into a Puchitchi. Yay! And, Alvin mated with one of my tamas and had a baby boy. Yay!

Angel evolved into a Ringotchi! Yayy! And, I named Alvin's baby boy Alex. I guess it matches. He evolved into a Hitodetchi, so did his brother, Andy on my V4.5. Later!

Alex has gone back to his owner, and Angel is now 2 years old! Close to evolving! Nothin' much, today. But I have over 1,000 posts! Sweet!

Angel is almost 3 years old! Pretty excited for her to evolve! Yay..she just evolved! Into a Pyonkotchi..Boo. Oh, man! I wanted a Maidtchi. Boo-hoo. Well, later!

Arrgh! I feel like resetting. I WANT to. I think I will reset her..I want a nice adult! I hate getting universals all the time! Man..

There, I've reset it. I'll let you all know if it's a boy/girl.

May day! May day! May day! Happy Labor Day to the Philippines! Lol, can you guys actually believe summer is arriving! It's a nice day here in Chicago, and it's been a fun day!

On to Tamagotchis now. I reset the Jinsei, and I had a baby girl named Love! Also, since today is May 1st, there is a surprise at the Tama Mall in V4/V4.5 Tamatown! At least, I think so..they announced they always give you a surprise on the 1st day of every month. I'll go see. Love! is a Puchitchi. I hope she'll turn into a Meme adult! I want a Makiko. That'd be awesome! Well, sorry for the long post, guys. Better be off!

Latest posts

Back