My school sucks

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAngelicReaper

Reaction score
Nobody likes me as a best friend at my school, so I really REALLY REALLY want to transfer. I want to make new friends that will stay by my side like what I did to my friends, unlike my other friends, who won't bother to do that to me (I did it so I could follow the golden rule). What if the school I find is worse? What if their pizza isn't as great as ours? What if there are cliques? And what if I don't make any friends?

I'm scared. First of all, should I even transfer? Or should I just keep sitting here, crying like a baby?

(PS: The brightest thing about transferring is that I can blame my other school's loss of my great test scores on my cruel friends. Haha.)

(PSS: Once I transferred to this school because I was having an even worse time.)

The same thing happend to me last year. I felt really left out so I transferred To a diffrent school but I really missed my last school so I went back this year What i'm saying is that its still early in the year try to make new friends and if that does'nt work talk to your parents and switch but give it some time and try to make friends at your school

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back