My Screen!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emmy299

Reaction score
When I go to touch Mimi's screen hard a little it goes all funky! And she is my newest one. From christmas. :huh:

So please help!

~Nad, Mimi, James and Zira

I'm sorry to say that that probably means that you have to reset your tama.

When tamas freeze up, they just need to be reset, but also here is something you can do:

If it is a connection and you have Items that you do not want to loose, connect to another tama and give it ito them. Then once it is reset, you can get the items back.

:lol: :( :wacko: :D :lol: I don't know what happened, but SaltyAJ's reply just might work. But did it touch water at all? Please post some more details. :lol: :( :wacko: B) :lol:

~Tamasav6 :) :hitodetchi: :(

Just don't touch your Tamagotchi's screen. You're not really supposed to touch them with any amount of force. LCD screens are all this way. :)

I would agree with tamasav. it might have touched some water. THat happened to mine before and the button reaction was very slow.

Remember, Tamas are extremely sensitive to water.

(even ocean gotchis) lol

Thanks- SaltyAJ that was not it. I reset it and WHILE the marker was in the reset button I pressed the screen sligtly and it funked up. It has a yellow spot in the middle of the screen! HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back