My signature

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl_Desy

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

If you want/can, take a moment to look at my signature. See that quote there? It's what alot of us preteens/teens are feeling. Do you feel that way? :D Only wondering.

*Tgd*

For the benefit of those who are like me and have signatures turned off, it says:

"I'm no where near perfect. I eat when I'm bored, I fall for boys & believe lies too easily. I'm hoping that one day, I won't have to use a fake smile & and make-up stories to get people to like me. I live on quotes that explain EXACTLY how I feel, and I make up excuses for everything. I have best friends and enemies; drama & memories. I'm just your average girl.  "

actualy, no.

i KNOW i'm not perfect but personaly, i dont feel like that.

sure i have my ups and downs, but call me crazy, no, i wouldnt say that bout myself.

Eh. I know I'm not perfect, but I also know that nobody is.

That moreso describes how I felt about 2-3 years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I became perfect I would stop countinuing to learn and excell and progress which means I'd spend the rest of my life bored to death because you cannot improve on perfection...

I am fine with myself. I don't mind that I appear fat and don't always look pretty and it's not what matters. If you feel okay with yourself then you shouldn't let others make you feel bad.

i KNOW i'm NOT perfect but i KNOW i'm NOT trash. i DON'T fall for boys and SOMETIMES i believe lies. i DON'T make-up stories for ppl to like me and most of my smiles r NOT fake.

so most of somethings i am NOT........so i guess i'm not ur average girl

Hehehe Good question but I think I am not a teen yet. I guess I am coming into those stages but... No I dont really feel like that. I only have trouble with my friendship where I do not know who too go with and it feels like I Have too choose.

-RS

Hello everyone!
If you want/can, take a moment to look at my signature. See that quote there? It's what alot of us preteens/teens are feeling. Do you feel that way? :eek: Only wondering.

*Tgd*
Yeah, sometimes I really agree with you :marumimitchi: But in a good way. Who WANTS to be perfect? Who cares about perfection? I mean, why be perfect when you're just, well, YOU?

//TP

Hello everyone!
If you want/can, take a moment to look at my signature. See that quote there? It's what alot of us preteens/teens are feeling. Do you feel that way? :D Only wondering.

*Tgd*
Thats very touching Tgd.

You took that right our of my thoughts. And its True, No body is perfect. And on top of that you made it ryme. :D

Im Glad you did this, even the most online member or Giude, ect is still one of us. Its Good To rembmer this.

-KG-

Im not perfect, I know that. But I feel good about myself so I don't really feel like that often. *.-

I guess sometimes I feel like that but I don't make up stories for people to like me and most of my smiles aren't fake. I do fall for boys and there's one boy that I really like, I think he's great and gorgeous. But I don't know if he likes me because like you said, I'm just your average girl. Not pretty, not ugly, just average.

:D GotchiGirl96 :D

Most of that, except I don't fake smiles and stories, I don't have REAL enemies and I don't believe lies 2 easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back