My sister had a altra sound!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fun2

Reaction score
my sister is having a baby and it is due oct 12 o7 today we all went to the docter to see what the babie was and it was a girl! I am so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh:

Aw, that's awsome! ^^

The girl will be so lucky to have a cool aunt like you. ;]

YAY!!! that is great news my bday is on the 11th

do u no wat ur gona name her :) :blink: ;) ;) :) :blink: B)

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! but when my sis has a baby ill be an ant 2

Last edited by a moderator:
correct me if i'm wrong, but dosen't an ultrasound do damage to the baby? dosen't it have birth deficts? Or i could be simply wrong. if i am,simply state it.

correct me if i'm wrong, but dosen't an ultrasound do damage to the baby? dosen't it have birth deficts? Or i could be simply wrong. if i am,simply state it.
I don't *think* it does anything.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's kind of like an x ray.

No, it doesn't do anything to the baby. It looks to see if you might have birth defects though. Like they can tell if you're going to be missing an arm or leg ahead of time and stuff. You're probably had one when you were a baby. Not all women do though. It's just to make sure the baby is growing healthily.

No, it doesn't do anything to the baby. It looks to see if you might have birth defects though. Like they can tell if you're going to be missing an arm or leg ahead of time and stuff. You're probably had one when you were a baby. Not all women do though. It's just to make sure the baby is growing healthily.
yeah, they do the ultra sounds to make sure that the baby is grwing healthly and that it's heart is working aswell.

Congrats on becoming an aunt/uncle!

Well, they make this humongously loud sound (hence the name, ULTRA sound) at the baby. I don't know how it works, but they probably use some special kind of scanner. That is why some people don't want their baby to get an ultra sound, because it can make them deaf when they are born.

No. It's just a test the baby inside the mother's stomach.

Congratz. You'll be a great aunt. That baby will be lucky. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back