My situation with Tamagotchis...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarakotchi93

Reaction score
It's frustrating that I can't have any healthy Tama's like Mimitchi & Mametchi. The reason is this:

Well, I have to go to school, and I can't take my Tamas, because I'm a boy on sixth class! Everyone would laugh and say that I'm a girl... So I give my Tamas to my little sister, who can take care of them without becoming a laughing-stock. But even she can't check the hearts often enough...

Well, there's a solution: the summer vacation <_<

Have you ever been on situations like this?

It's frustrating that I can't have any healthy Tama's like Mimitchi & Mametchi. The reason is this:
Well, I have to go to school, and I can't take my Tamas, because I'm a boy on sixth class! Everyone would laugh and say that I'm a girl... So I give my Tamas to my little sister, who can take care of them without becoming a laughing-stock. But even she can't check the hearts often enough...

Well, there's a solution: the summer vacation :D

when u go to school pause it

and if they laugh at u tell or pay no attention (it's easy :huh: )

Yep its annoying Im a boy and i bring mine to school

But It doesnt get annoying at break i just hide it in my pocket and then go into this lil hut where no-one apart from tama people go

Well, there's a solution: the summer vacation :furawatchi:

tamagotchis arent ONLY girl toys. like 5 boys from my class have it. gosh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back