My Soap(the V4)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coke luver22

Reaction score
When I opend my V4 on Sunday I was soo excited!I hatched it and it turned out to be a girl!I named it Soap.And took the best care of it i could and after an hour she changed into a mohitamatchi! :) I thought i took good care of it!Oh well i still love her anyways i guess.JK

My little Soap just went to preschool!She got a backpack and it was sooo cute!I bet Jumping rope but mimic is posessed.Its so hard!Oh well....Heres Soaps stats:

Soap

Hungrey:<3<3<3<3

Happy:<3<3<3<3

Training:{l }

Weight:10 lbs

Intellectual:14

Arts:15

Social:25

Bye Bye!

Soap went to school and the teacher gave her some Intellectual points.Yay for Soap!She also went to the bathroom on a toilet today!I was sooo proud!

STATS

Soap

Training:{lllllll }(7)

Weight:22 lbs

Intellectual:26

Arts:50

Social:60

Well she asleep now soo post tomarrow Bye bye!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I havent posted for a while but you all should know my cousin reset my tama.It was very sad but now I have Apple.Here is his stats:

Apple

Training:{llll }

Skill:57,28,32

Weight:17 lbs

Apple turned from a Mizutamatchi to a Gourmetchi and he is sooo cute.Well I got to go play games.Bye Bye!

Basil is growing fast.He went from mizutamatchi to a Gourmetchi.Just like Apple.But he will not be a Tosakatchi.Here is his stats:

Training:{lllll---- }(5)

Skill:17,27,40

Weight:15 lbs

I bought a ball for Basil and he got it perfect on his first try.He is the best.TTFN

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back