My Story

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Broken~Wings

Reaction score
Now listen, this is not what the whole thing would be like, it's just her at home so far. She does go out with friends later on, but I felt that the chapter was long enough.

--------------------------------------

A Short Look Into Her Life-

Katie is your average, everyday thirteen year old. Her parents were divorced with five kids, Katie being the second oldest of them all. She and her siblings stayed with their mom, in California. Her mom worked as a realitor for a living, raking in a good eight hundred dollars a week. Her dad? He went off to some foreign place after the divorce, tearing Katie's heart in two, as well as many of her siblings. She hadn't talked to him since that day two years ago, and she decided she'd keep it that way until he decided her loved his kids enough to atleast call once a week.

Knowing The SiblingsKatie has four siblings, as stated before. Justin being the oldest at 17 years old, Katie being second oldest at thirteen years old, then Matthew at eight years old, Lucy at six years old, and Michelle at two years old. Their looks to be described in story and/or later in another breif description.

Story's Rough Draft of Chapter One-

~SORRY! I'm redoing the first chapter right now, I didn't like the first idea of the chapter one ordeal.~

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back