My super amazing awesome tama log :P

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. I didn't have much time to un-pause them, so they are STILL children. I will un-pause them for most of the day here, and let them go to sleep. That way, when they wake up they will be teenagers. (took long enough, gosh). I know, I know, it is all my fault for being a bad parent and not un-pausing them, trust me I know. I dunno if I should just restart them. I know that I have had 3 generations and all, but maybe I should start over? Would that be a smart thing to do? As if I know!! Do you remember who you are talking to?? Well, I think I will keep them going, but if I keep them paused, I think I may as well get rid of them!! I mean, I hardly ever play with them, and I know I should. So shouldn't I just give them to someone who would care for them? Yes that would be the ideal thing to do, but am I really that self-less? Probably not. Anyway, I know I have been in a rut, but I am going to come out of it. The tams will be taken care of! I promise!! Nothing else to say!!

♥♥♥

Prince, Mike, and Bella

OMFG! How horrible am I? Its been what... 2 months since my last post? In case you haven't guessed, yes, the tams died. Ugh. I was going for generation 4!! I am so horrible. I hate myself sometimes. Sorry that you guys had to wait sooo long for a post, and this is assuming that you want to read it after I haven't posted in 2 months. And let my tams die. I am so frusterated with myself. I will post tomorrow, when I actually have my tams started up agian, okay? Talk to you guys later. Agian I am so sorry!!

♥♥♥

Bella

[SIZE=21pt]HEWWOW![/SIZE]The tams hatched and all that and now I have a baby girl named Bell, and a baby boy named Josh. The tam that Josh was on wasn't dead, but I decided to re-start that tam anywayz. They are on pause right now so I could post. I promise to keep this log going! And that I won't kill Bell and Josh. God I need to take better care of my children. :[ Well I will post tomorrow when they evolve!!

[SIZE=21pt]PeAcE!!![/SIZE]

♥♥♥

Bella

[SIZE=21pt]OH EM GEE!!!!!!![/SIZE] Its been soo long since my last post. In fact, I haven't played with my tams. I got rid of them! I thot i was over playin with them... Im not o_O I need another one, don't i? Yes :blink: I will stop this log if no one reads, cuz what the point? SO SEND ME MESSAGES! otherwise, I'll stop the log. I need to know that peeps are reading ;)

Hey guys! I got a tam going :furawatchi: Its only an old v5, but whatevs. Its a tam, right? I will be obtaining a new music star soon, i hope. =/ i dont particularly enjoy the v5's... and i dunno why lol they are the moon family, cool eh? There is:

[SIZE=21pt]Aaron[/SIZE]

Roximi

and Chris!

I love em already haha

i will post more on em later coz they are needy babies, and they need me to pay attnetion to them haha

LATERS!!!!!!!!

♥♥♥

Bella! Aaron! Roximi! and Chirs!

Hey yall! The tams are well! Aaron, Chirs and Roximi miss you ^.^ they evolved into tots! yay! they have 20% bonding, and they have like... i dunno... 4000 gotchi points? obsessed with games :furawatchi: you guys are the best fans! Oh roximi wants to say something

Roximi: Howdy! How you been? I loooove my new mommy, and when i found out id be in a log, i could have died of excitment! I cant believe it ^.^ i am famous!! haha.. my brothers like to pick on me >.> those butt nutts

Okay thats enough for one day! *looks embarassed* um other then that, nothing new. ill get a new tam soon, and ill update soon also! tomorrow prolly!!

♥ ya!!!

Bella, Roximi, chris and [SIZE=21pt]AARON[/SIZE] *aaron wanted his name big*

Wow it's been a while! I got rid of all of my tamagotchis, because my friend was feeling down, so I gave them to her. I am so excited that the tama-go is coming out. I am going to check if they are at Toys R Us on Friday. I saw them on the website, which must mean they are coming soon. Right?

Not much has changed, except I got hamsters. 2 of them. Booh:D and Preston. It'll be nice to have a tam to play with during the day, and have the hamsters to play with when the tam is asleep. Plus a tam will give me a reason to get up before noon XD

I've really missed taking care of tamas. I miss the satisfaction I get when I get the character I want, or I have my tam mate.

I have promised myself that this next tam will be a mimitchi, unless it is hatched a boy. Then it will be a Mametchi or Kuromametchi. You all know how much I like him!! He's a ninjaaaa! *ninja glare*

Have you guys heard the tamagotchi song by Daze? here's a link.

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Well my life has been pretty boring because of the lack of tams, and there is no school, so I am doing nothing all day. If I get a tam friday, maybe I'll finally have something to do. Maybe I'll feel like I have a life? All I do all day is listen to music. Michael Jackson and Green Day only!!

Well I will update when I get the tam!!

Peace out:)

Hi guys :)

I know its been a reallyyyy long time. The last time I posted regularly was about two years ago o_O But I promise to post more now!

I go through these phases were I really love tamagotchis and phases were I want nothing to do with them, I know, its kind of strange, but whatever.

I was just going through my old posts, and man I couldn't spell! Granted I was twelvish, so my spelling skills wouldn't be that awesome. I'm fifteen now, and I still have tamas! what a loser...

:p

Anyway, I have two tama-gos and my two music stars *dunno what happened to the v5s*

I am still an MJ fan.. and yeah.

So I'll post more tomorrow when I get a chance to play with my tama some more:) ILY guys!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
WAIT! I just have to mention how AMAZING my fans are. I just realized I have over 1,000 veiws. Crazy :) Thanks guys!!! ♥

Helllllooooo :)

I just got batteries for my second tama-go O:

So now I can connect the two of them and marry them and whateverrr. And I am also going to start up my music stars next week.

I left them at my mom's house and I have to go get them. Butttt I will have them soon! And I miss them :)

Anywayyy I'll update tomorrow once I've had a chance to get my second tama going! ♥

Love you guys!!

PEACE OUTTTTT :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back