My super v4 log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

memetchi4321

Reaction score
My v4 tama well this is my log about my v4 named Aiden he is currently a Gourmetchi on Gen.1 he hopes to grow up to be a togetchi so he plays lots of dance.when Aiden talks it will be between theese things :D :D :) there isn't much to say because he is just bouncing around the screen

B) Hey im Aiden the cool Gourmetchi I love togetchis they are awsome I hope I will be one I think the shop got a new stock in I wanna ask mom if we can go B)

B) Mom I wanna go to the shop B)

well you heard him I am off to the shop

Aiden Just got mail it was a [!] I opened and he sadly said good-bye to mrs.frill and chose Mrs. fllower as his new teacher of coarse. Normaly Aiden would talk right now but he is still crying over the whole thing with mrs.frill. He is sad because the kids at school made fun of him cause he is fat

:D mommy *sniff* can we go play games so I can be skinny :D

Of course we can

Gotta go play games with Aiden

Good point about the thin thing :D

It does make you lose w8.WAnna know the cheat for a big family? :D Im a guy with 4 tamas.Wanna see my log?just began today.But its kinda good.

well alot happened since my last post we baught a donut and shovel from the shop.I gave him the shovel and he dug up a snake that scared him.He used the bathroom and I cleaned it right up. I was getting ready to go to the grocery store and I realized I left my hair clip inside. I ran in to go get it and when I got back I went to play dance but He was taking a bath. After awhile I got bored and stopped his bath early to play dance. YAY!!!! Aiden beat his new record he got to round 5. He went to school 2 times the first time he got poop on his head :ichigotchi: (so much for that bath) but the second time he found the sparkle. I saw the stink lines came up but I was to slow and Aiden made a mess. Then i went to play dance and guess what Aiden was brushing his teeth. So now he's just brushing his teeth

:D Hello Its me Aiden The shop got another stock so lets go see what they have

Item 1 muffin

Item 2 cap

Item 3 taco

Item 4 drumstick

Hmm nothing I want BYE-BYE :D

Isnt He cute bye

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Aiden wont talk in this message cause he is sleeping I just wanted to tell you that and Aiden says good night to everyone here on TT. Say good night back everyone.

Hey sorry for the lack of posts well nothing much happened today cause I had school well I ussually bring Aiden to school but to but my freinds sister got her tama taken away at school so I left him on pause so well my freinds here and she doesent like TT so bye

Aiden just woke up 15 minutes ago and nothing much really has happened I have all 7 of my tamas next to me but I dont log about them cause this is only aidens log. Well Since theres nothing to talk about I will post his stats and then I will let him talk

-----Aidens Stats-----

Hungry 2/4

Happy 2/4

Training 2/9

Skill Points

20 Pencil

33 sparkle

16 flower

2 Years old

26 pounds

Name Aiden

Gender boy

Gen .1

Points 290

:furawatchi: Hey Its me Aiden my mummy said that I willeither evolve today or tomarrow I cant wait till I am Togetchi It will be A very exiting day for me Hmmmm what else........ OH!! I remember the shop lets go to the shop

Item 1 Melon

Item 2 Ball

Item 3 Pizza

Item 4 Ball

Once again nothing good I am gonna go connect with my freind Anna :furawatchi:

And I will Post more when something interesting happens

Aiden was brushing his teeth like a good boy He didnt brush his teeth before but now he does cause someone at school told him togetchis had REALLY REALLY REALLY shiny teeth I dont know why though. well here is Aiden

:wacko: HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI I AM SSSSSOOOOO HYPER CAUSE MOMMY JUST TOLD ME WERE GOING TO A FANCY HOTEL FOR THE WEEKEND AND SHE MIGHT GET ANOTHER TAMA FOR EASTER SSSSSSSSOOOOOOO YAY FOR ME WOOOOHOOOOO :ph34r:

EEEEKKKKK I knew I should have told him that after he ate that chocolate bar *crash* AIDEN

;) SSSSSOORRRRYYY :unsure:

Hey guess what I am getting A dinkie dino they are soo cool well now back to Aiden what hapened well Aiden turned into a

READY

SURE

REALLY SURE

OK

HE

TURNED

INTO

A.....................................TOGETCHI YAY OK HERE HE IS

:p Hello I am a cool Togetchi Yay so any way I am going to go to shop

Item 1 Donut

Item 2 Bow

Item 3 Sundae

Item 4 Muffin

I wanted a sundae but I dont have enough money :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Well hey guys I was just going to say that Aiden will be on PAUSE today because it is my b-day and the house is soooooo crazy.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Well Aiden has had a pretty o.k day he hasnt had anything good in his shop and has gotten 0 mail messages today so no job for him he has decided to marry my other v4 Allie. He has gone to the restroom a lot today but I cleaned it up. He has also played alot of games

:huh: Hello its me I like to play shape instead of dance well bye and Happy Easter ;)

Well Aiden got sick so I fed him medicine he didnt like it but it made him better. Aiden FINNALLY got a job he is a fire fighter.

:D Hi im Aiden trhe cool firefighter when I was little I preteneded to put out fake fires but now I put out real ones now its time for the shop! let me go tell my mom.................Man she said its to cold to go to the shop so since I cant go to the shop so I guess I will go play jump rope so bye-bye ;)

Hey Aiden just got mail it was a fortune cookie it said

star **

heart**

man*

:D HEHE I am so Happy I think the king will come today yay ;)

Latest posts

Back