My Talking Angela/My Talking Tom - Review

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~SkrillexGotchi~

Reaction score
Outfit7 has recently gotten into the virtual pet aspect with their talking characters, and had made two apps based off of everyone's favorite talking cats, Angela and Tom. Luckily they do not run away when they are neglected for several months/years.

My Talking Tom is solely on the caring aspect, nothing too formal or anything. There's a variety of clothes for your kitten, and you can even give it a name after you first go through the tutorial (which is automatic unless you have saved game data, which you can start from where you left off). There is some humor bulit inside, as you can send Tom to the toilet and try to disturb him by tapping on the door. There is also the classic tail yank, tapping his face to make him fall down, it's basically still Talking Tom, but you're raising him as your own kitten. He can also unlock different fur styles, such as Jello Fur (please don't eat your mobile device when you have this fur...). There are also some potions that can have an effect on your kitten, like the Fat Burner, which decreases his body weight.

My Talking Angela is mostly based on care and fashion, as there is dresses, makeup, pretty much any girly thing you can think of. She is more polite than Tom (except when you leave her in the bath for several seconds...). Instead of starting out in a box like Tom does, she comes in on a stroller/carriage, speaking in baby talk. Basically you tap her and you start the tutorial on how to care for her. Another aspect is that when she levels up, you can collect sitckers to put in her sticker book. Some stickers even unlock more stuff for your little stylish girl. The makeup is also there too, so if you want to add even more stylish flair, then you can start unlocking makeup as you collect the right ones. I have unlocked the mascara, eyeshadow, and lip gloss. Dunno what the default makeup was, but it's mostly based on her cheeks. The more you play with her, the more she grows. The highest level you can go to is 300, and the highest growth stage is adult.

With that being said, I mostly like both apps, but I lean towards Angela, cuz more features. But I hope you liked this review from me, as I have played with both apps at one point. See ya. :)

- SG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back