my tam resets itself!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hazeyjune

Reaction score
My tama v1 sometimes resets itself,I always haf 2 download it.

:p . Its not 'cool' jus coz I get to see mr eggy so much,its

dumb! Anyway,im used to it lol :p

It mite be broken. Iam sorry if it is cause that would be no fun.

Yea probably broken...............

R u sure you didn't drop it in water??

my tam hasnt done it for 2 generations now!!!! lololol

my tamz look like this: :blink: :rolleyes:

My tama v1 sometimes resets itself,I always haf 2 download it. :p . Its not 'cool' jus coz I get to see mr eggy so much,its

dumb! Anyway,im used to it lol :p
wow! that happened to me! B) just get a new batterie and de-bug your tama! check out pixelmood for awesome de-bug instructions!

My tama v1 sometimes resets itself,I always haf 2 download it. B) . Its not 'cool' jus coz I get to see mr eggy so much,its

dumb! Anyway,im used to it lol :huh:
that happens when u press the reset button 2 hard and it gets stuck get a flat headscrew driver and carefully plie at it if that doesnt work take ur tama apart but be careful

it hasnt done it for some time now it resseted itself on the 15th generation but then it died.

MY FREND HAD A WEIRD GLITCH:

okay, heres the deal my bestbestbestbestist freind and me where

sitting on a bench right,and she had had it 4 about a month now.

All of a sudden (when we connected) the battery screen flashed so she resseted then downloaded :unsure: but the tam wasnt ok.

It was working fine but something didnt seem right ok then the battery screen showed up again! only this time it didnt flash, it just stood there. When she tried to reset it it didnt work with her

'scoobie-doo-string' so she tried a pen when we got back in from playtime(i was at school) she used a pencil and pressed real hard, for real long. She reset it an then named it ' a '.

then a few minutes later it flashed the battery screen ¬__¬

when she reset and downloaded it was a egg! and the time was the wrong time! she threw it away coz it drove her up the wall.

help?.........

I really need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, mynothder friend roisin she had a tam, right

and it shut itself off!

help?......

that happens when u press the reset button 2 hard and it gets stuck get a flat headscrew driver and carefully plie at it if that doesnt work take ur tama apart but be careful
plz help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back