my tam resets itself!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
O.M.G

I certainly didnt hav this glitch. Ok someones tam right it went completley psyhcotic, the guy's sis was connecting her tam right?

Suddenly,it ran outta battery. Then it debbuged itself and then turned into the croc' tam :angry: and that gave it glitches!!!

GLITCHES:

name:itstole a name : 'tama'

it poops every 10 seconds,gets sick every 3 minutes,emptys all hearts in 1 minute and he doesent jump over hurdles,he slides.

also,the sun right to show happyness theres only half of it!

H.E.L.P:Horrific.Eggy.Lumbering.Poopglitch

heeellpopp!

when it resets itself it needs new batteries i think! mine dosent do it now cos its on pause! lol....

Sometimes,if my tamtam loses all its happy hearts after a while,it gets sick!

[SIZE=14pt]omg im so scared of my 2 v1 dropping cause whenever my friends had it they always dropped it.im so happy that i don't drop them no more because i put them on a keychan.HEY you know what you can do if you drop your tamagotchi alot you can put it on a keychain!or you can buy a lil tiny weenie bag for it.HOPE THIS HELPED.and it sucks that your tamagotchi is broken.[/SIZE]

the battery is probably low because wen my battery was low, it kept reseting itself

Going through this topic, I decided to list all of the useful suggestions here. Try them in the order I listed them.

Change the battery.

Poke around the edges of the reset button. It might be stuck.

If the button's stuck and you can't get it unstuck by poking it, carefully take it apart. You should be able to ger it unstuck that way.

If none of this works.... Buy a new Tama. *shot*

That's all I got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back