MY TAMA ANGEL WONT OPEN!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandstrike

Reaction score
HELP MY TAMA ANGEL WONT OPEN!!!!!

IVE TRIED EVERY THING

(well.....almost everything....you know what i only tried using a screw driver XD )

HELP! :huh:

Tamagotchi Angel uses a special screwdriver; are you sure that the screwdriver fits in all the way?

You can try using one of those little screwdrivers that come with miniature skateboards.

HELP MY TAMA ANGEL WONT OPEN!!!!!IVE TRIED EVERY THING

(well.....almost everything....you know what i only tried using a screw driver XD )

HELP! ;)
Do you mean "I've removed the screws, but the battery cover still won't come off" or do you mean "I can't remove the screws - the heads are wrecked" or maybe you mean something else...?

cant remove the screws....... the battery cover is the least of my problems.....

The ancestor Tamagotchis use a smaller screwdriver. Try going to a place where glasses are sold and ask to purchase a screwdriver from there. That's what I did when I lost my regular screwdriver. Also, when unscrewing, make sure you press firmly down while turning slowly until you loosen the screw, as to prevent the screw from stripping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back