MY TAMA CAME BACK 2 LIFE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
ok on my v4, i 4got about it and I heard the sound that it was dying so I went 2 it and then as usual it was that dead baked chicken looking thingie and when I was about 2 reset it, I had pressed nothing, and poof! there it was alive again the same thing it was b4 it died! what the heck happened!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :p :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

... ive seen you post alot of "wierd" things about your tama(s). try taking better care of them... anyway its probably just a glitch. dont post if its something you can solve if you would just STOP and THINK.

ok on my v4, i 4got about it and I heard the sound that it was dying so I went 2 it and then as usual it was that dead baked chicken looking thingie and when I was about 2 reset it, I had pressed nothing, and poof! there it was alive again the same thing it was b4 it died! what the heck happened!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :p ;) :p :eek: :eek: :eek:
Just a glitchi, thats all. And a pretty lucky glitch in my opinion.

pretty lucky, I heard that that happened 2 some1 else 2 but then her battery died out o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back