my tama cant get a job

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamapal*

Reaction score
:furawatchi: :ichigotchi: :rolleyes: My tama has al ittle peoblem...it cant get a job. helllp mmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Topic moved to 'Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners'*

Have you read thru' the JOB FAQs & CHARTS topic made by spudi? It is really useful and explains when / how you get a job

V4 Topics List has the topic about how to get a job, which skill points, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
1) it could be over 50lbs

2) too young. Wait around 24 hours after becoming an adult. (Keep in mind whether u have been on pause)

maybe becuse your to young or you have not gradguated yet if you did then make sure you dont pause your tama and it should come there will be a flshing ! and click it and it sould work and to dubble check got tamatown for V4 and go to the office if it works you may have a job

If your tamagotchi is already an adult and you still can't get a job, then maybe you do not have enough skill points to get a certain job.

Or, maybe you just missed the mailman bringing the "job mail"

*Sorry if we're just guessing. Your description is a bit vague.*

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I've had this problem befor. FOr me it was because my tamagot wasnt smart enough. A good chance to get a job is to have 80 skill point in everyone. Or you havent got a mail offer,l that willl be under the [!] icon.

Hope I helped,

~^TamaKnowItAll^~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back