MY TAMA DID WAHT?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

girls8boys

Reaction score
OK.. here is waht happened. my 2 healthy v4 tamas, one a girl :) and one boi :blink: , i used the love potion on each and connected : they were married. i conected them alot so they could have twins like they should. but then.... i conected them and acceldently selected game on the girl tama and pressent on the boi tama and them the girl tama failed 2 connect oand the boi shook his head for about 2 sec. and then the screen went black and fireworks came up (while the girl tama still had the "failed to connect" screen on) when ther boi tama returned from the trip he HAD A BABBY GIRL AT HIS SIDE !!!!!!!!!!!!! & the girl didnt!!!!!!!!!!!! waht did i do wrong????????? is mine a fake??????? plz help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This happened to me once.

In the beginning of a connection, the Tamas swap information. They tell each other what the character is, it's gender, and if playing a game, who will win. If one Tama gives information and receives information, it will connect. If the Tama gives out information but doesn't receive information for some reason, it won't connect. If one tama gives and receives info and one doesn't, only one will connect! ( confusing, huh? )

So your Tama was having a baby with your other Tama. Just one didn't receive information and didn't connect.

:blink: Guy

It was a communication error. I've seen a similar problem happen when they connect to visit. One jumps off the screen, but doesn't appear on the other screen. (In a moment he does come back.)

In your case, the one that currently doesn't have a baby can use the matchmaker to find a mate (if you don't have another Tamagotchi to use for mate-by-connection.)

thank youfor your helpful info. i have one more question though: is it possible to have my girl tama :( to mate again with my other tama that had the baby?

U DIDNT DO ANTYHRING RONG.. IT WAS BC U DIDNT CONNECT WELL ENOUGH . THIS HAPPENS SOME TEIMES

thank youfor your helpful info. i have one more question though: is it possible to have my girl tama :eek: to mate again with my other tama that had the baby?
I believe it's not possible anymore since the other tama already has a baby. Better just wait for the matchmaker or find another compatible tamagotchi that she can mate with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back