my tama died , like instantly

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama~girl

Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt]Has this ever happened to you? One time (around 9:00 at night) I checked my tama. I came back a few minutes later and it was dead[/SIZE]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko: :wacko: What happened????????? :wacko:

[SIZE=14pt]That is really weird. Usually it takes a day or 2 for it to die. Wow! When you checked on it, was it in perfect condition? [/SIZE] :wacko:

Wow. That's really weird. Bugs don't kill it that fast. Maybe it was really hungry because after mine empties its bowels (poops!) it loses some hunger hearts. Maybe it was on one heart and did a poo or lost all its happiness or something. Once mine ate it's least fave food when it had no hearts and its eyes bulged and it wiggled like mad. It was a Kusatchi. It freaked me out so I gave it normal snakkies and it went back to normal. Maybe it ate something bad and died cause it got too unhappy. I dunno. Weird... :unsure:

[SIZE=21pt]Has this ever happened to you? One time (around 9:00 at night) I checked my tama. I came back a few minutes later and it was dead[/SIZE]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :chohimetchi: :unsure: What happened????????? :marumimitchi:
its never happened to mine! what a sudden death!

[SIZE=21pt]I can't get over how weird that is! :furawatchi: [/SIZE]

Well if your tamgotchi died so early you may need to take better care of it.Oh and dont wory,your tamagotchi didn't die he or she just went back to his home planet.The same thing happened to me because i had no clue what to do with it or how to take care of it.Then i researched it . Best of luck!

~*Amber*~

That is so weird! Was it a Hanatchi? :wacko: I had a Hanatchi that did the same thing (perfect condition, checked on it an hour later). Did you debug it? Sometimes it will do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back