My tama died

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Isamanthal

Reaction score
My tamagotchi has a broken clock so it takes a LONG time for it to grow and the first button you have to press really hard to use it so i have trouble taking care of it.I never pause my tamagotchi.I went swimming in the river and didn't pause my tamagotchi. When i came back my tama was dying.(it was a tarakotchi with a baby girl.) It took me SOOOOO long to get it married.My tamagotchi annoys me soo much i wanted to smash it once. :( :( my new tama is ludy and looks like this :(

Click here!

Ok, Luvtamagotchi, to bring your tama back you need to use the reset button then choose download. Theres your tamagotchi back!

Isamanthal, why don't you say goodbye to him/her in the graveyard? This is not the right thread. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, you can revive your Tamagotchi, but you have to be quick! Catch it while it's dying, press the reset button, and pick "DOWNLOAD" as stated above. :)

when i go to school i sometimes leave my tama on. when i got home, it was dead. Since you had a broken clock it was unusual to die. my thinking was maybe you gave it attention. So when you didnt it died

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back