my tama died...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luna_Elthorn

Reaction score
ok, so my tama v4.5 is a 5th generation neamed bella. she was hungry so i want to her foods list and i kept scrolling to see a ball, a skirt a snake in the box, and many more items...that she could actually EAT! well, i kept scrolling and suddenly the screen froze and i couldnt do anything. i hit the reset button thinking it would save her and it reset all the way!!! so couldnt save her i lost her... so if you could please tell me what happened it would be very appreciated...

probly the ball glitch it makes you able to eat items like balls,skirts etc i got it once my tama died to :(

It is a normal glitch that happens the many Tamagotchi versions. It seems that by you pressing reset, restarted your V4.5 altogether. Also, lets keep chit-chat to PMs Luna_Elthorn. :(

I thought that only happens when you debug your tam. Speaking of debugging, how do yuo do it on the v5? I took out the battery, and no semicircles. I unscrewed the screw with sisscors. Do I have to take out onther platform? The screws are too small. :) :huh:

that's the ball glitch. you must've bought lots of food items and deleted them all.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back