My TAMA disapeared!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxXPoptartNinjaXxX

Reaction score
I was sitting hear posting nd stuff when i look down at my tama and it[SIZE=14pt] WAS GONE.[/SIZE]I started yellin[SIZE=14pt]<span style='font-family:Times'> whered my tama go![/SIZE] but i reset it and it was back again.

And also when it was gone i pressed all the buttons but it didn't do anything.

[SIZE=21pt]Any ideas to what happened to my tama so that it wont happen again?[/SIZE]</span>

:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

It Just did it again except i was watching tv and playing climb on it then it was like it just shut off.

:( :D :D :D B) :D :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

[SIZE=14]COULD THIS BE A GLITCH[/size]

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i dont think it was the battery cause it didn't beep and tell me it was the battery and i just got it 2 days ago

Hmmm well i dont even think that could be it because my tama was in my lap not even that close to the computer.

:( :D :D

I also doubt that would be because of the computer, because you usually have your tamas close to the PC when playing with them in Tamatown. Not necessary though, but you have to insert the passwords and so on, so you have to have them close to the computer once in a while, if not more.

I had the idea of the battery not connecting perfectly, because of - looseness maybe. I would advise you to try to get it out and put it back again, than close the back cover back as tight as possible to provide all-time connection between the battery and the electronic parts.

(though I would still doubt this, because you said it is only 2 days old, so it cannot be loose due to usage. but still not perfect connection is a possibility...)

I have had several tamagotchis that are purchased with batteries with pretty much no power, so it is perfectly normal that the battery would be going out. Try purchasing a new one at WalMart or Walgreens or Radio Shack (CR2032 is the number) and see if that helps.

Sincerely,

Gotchi<3, Evie, Girdy, Fojih, X, Trey, Celia, Fire, Fang, and Daeva.

I also doubt that would be because of the computer, because you usually have your tamas close to the PC when playing with them in Tamatown. Not necessary though, but you have to insert the passwords and so on, so you have to have them close to the computer once in a while, if not more.
I had the idea of the battery not connecting perfectly, because of - looseness maybe. I would advise you to try to get it out and put it back again, than close the back cover back as tight as possible to provide all-time connection between the battery and the electronic parts.

(though I would still doubt this, because you said it is only 2 days old, so it cannot be loose due to usage. but still not perfect connection is a possibility...)
well i'll check if its loose and let everyone know if thats what happened

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back