My tama disappeared, and it won't reset

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
'ba' is spamming! it has no meaning and discourages

the bandwith of the site

spam:

S.short

P.pointless

A.annoying

M.messages

I know im not a guide but,

really, is 'ba' even a word?

regards

hazeyjune x

Thanks, but I really don't want to buy a new one because I have a lot and they cost $20.00 each and my mom bought me all of them. I wouldn't want to throw it out, and there aren't any tamas in the store anymore! Still, thanks, I haven't tried a new battery yet!

Kaylie.

This ALWAYS happens to me.The battery is low. Just buy a new battery, though you will have to start a new tama again.

FRom TamaExpert10. :angry:
you dont gottA start a new 1. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i h8 lias!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

obviuslie, you arent a tama expert!!!!111

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, TamaExpert10, no offence or anything, but that isn't wat an expert would do. I mean, I am not calling myself am "expert", but this is what you should do, Kaylie77:

All you need to do is buy a new battery, (perhaps at a pharmacy or something) take the old battery out and put the new one in, (maybe you should get your mom or dad to do this. It is tricky. And to help out, the way to do it is on the instuction manual) and then download your tama. You don't have to reset your tama ot all! Hint, hint, TamaExpert10! lol. I really hope I helped.

~ Tamasav6
actually, u just said wut tama expert said but u made it longer!!!! and wen i changed my batterie, it wasnt that tricky, all i did was use something like a pencil n pulled out, but i did a diff time with out ne thing n it worked!!!

you dont gottA start a new 1. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i h8 lias!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

obviuslie, you arent a tama expert!!!!111
OMG! u like pokemon?????? wow!! im ashamed, that was so like 500million bagillion yrs ago!!! umm. duh! no one really like pokemon!

wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! before youget a new batery try puting a piece of paper or somthing into the little tab slit on the left side. :( :) :wacko: ;) :

OMG! u like pokemon?????? wow!! im ashamed, that was so like 500million bagillion yrs ago!!! umm. duh! no one really like pokemon!
*Removed by Jappyx*

When the Tamagotchi behaves like this, it is on extreeeemly low battery!

Last edited by a moderator:
'ba' is spamming! it is so awsome and encoragespeople to come to the site

spam:

S.super cool

P.perfect

A.awsome

M.messages

I know im not a guide but,

really, is 'ba' even a word?

regards

hazeyjune x
hee hee yup

OMG! u like pokemon?????? wow!! im ashamed, that was so like 500million bagillion yrs ago!!! umm. duh! no one really like pokemon! SHUT UP I LIKE IT TO !
shut it

This exactly what happened to my tama, this usually happens when the battery is dead, but if u don't change the battery for a while after the "tooooooooo" sound will disappear. When it is working it will just be beeping. A cute thing about this is that i read a post on tamatalk about how some people think of the beep as the tama's heart beat. If the battery isn't dead it should be beeping fine because it is alive, but as the battery dies, it becomes slower saying that its dieing. Not really though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back