My Tama doesn't go to work!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aznxnycxboi

Reaction score
My tama is a mimitchi. He is right now age 3. I never used the work button before (new to this game), but I realized it was there, so I clicked on it. But the tama kept saying no no with his head. But then clicking it had no effect, but when he became 3 and a mimitchi he says no no. Help please =( Thanks in advance.

EDITED: Tis is V4 if that helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Before you can go to school/choose a job/go to work, you have to get a '!' mail telling you you can.

Have you gotten a job offer in the mail yet? if you have not choosen your job you can't go to work. When you get a [!] on the mail ii will be a job offer.

You have to recieve a leter before goind to pre-school,school,and work.When you recieve a leter for anything the mail icon will light up.Whenyou recieve for the pre you will meet your teacher and start going there.Almost the same thing for school you will get to pick your teacher then once you pick it you will start going to your teacher that you have chosen.When you get a job you will interview at a bunch of places.When you interview you will have to get 3 O's and if you don't you don't get the job.Yuo will keep going to you find a place that will except you.I forgot to tell you that you have to have high skill pionts in order to geta good job.

Maybe you don't have a job as you might have maiissed themail.

Has your tama been given his letter that says he can go to pre school/school???

If not that is why you can't go there. You have to been given a letter marked[!]

and it is between school preschool or a job depening on what letters you got already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back