My tama doesn't want to play games?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkgrapes2007

Reaction score
My tama often shakes its head and refuse to play games, so I feed it with some snacks and it works but after a while my tama will have a toothache. What should I do to make it play games without it having a toothache/sick??? :)

When your Tamagotchi is at/near its base weight, it'll refuse to play games.

Each character has a minimum weight. For example all babies have a minimum weight of 5g/5lbs, and all children have a minimum weight of 10g/10lbs.

Let's just say you have a Mizutamatchi (minimum weight 10g/10lbs). When your Mizutamatchi weighs 10g, 11g or 12g, it'll refuse to play games. But when it's heavier (13g or heavier), it will begin to play games.

I say just wait until your Tamagotchi actually needs food or only feed one snack at a time.

When your Tamagotchi is at/near its base weight, it'll refuse to play games.
Each character has a minimum weight. For example all babies have a minimum weight of 5g/5lbs, and all children have a minimum weight of 10g/10lbs.

Let's just say you have a Mizutamatchi (minimum weight 10g/10lbs). When your Mizutamatchi weighs 10g, 11g or 12g, it'll refuse to play games. But when it's heavier (13g or heavier), it will begin to play games.

I say just wait until your Tamagotchi actually needs food or only feed one snack at a time.
I couldn't have said it better, dancinkayley. :p

your tamagotchi is at its minimum wieght. feed it some snacks so its wieght will go up. ;) :lol: :p :D :D

[SIZE=8pt]Okay... lets say if your tama has a minimum weight of 15 lbs. it has to be at least 18 lbs (3 lbs overweight) to play a game. To do this, you could feed it meals, though it will get full, and you will have to resort to snacks.[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back