My tama family is not doing right

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

moonlightaustin

Reaction score
Ok so the only time I see the adults is when I play the shoe game the golf game or when I am feeding my tamagotchi. I should be seeing them more right???

P.s I just got my v5 a week ago and this morning I could finally go on the date show so I dont know to much about the whole family thing.

if so, you dont really see the parents much anymore once your tama can take care of itself..

I still dont get it they are only in the child stage

Last edited by a moderator:
I ddont think your parents stay after the babies are born do they? I just got one too and I dont exactly know wat im doing.

I've had my v5 for long enough (I'm on 3rd generation) to know that no, you shouldn't be seeing them more often. Basically the only times you see them are when you feed your tamas or play the two games you talked about. You will see them when you go on the travel show, and sometimes there are animations with the parents. For example, I have an animation that keeps coming up where they are peeling bananas, just the two of them. From what I can see your tamas are acting completely normal!

Last edited by a moderator:
There are also Random Animations that happen involving the parents, or if you have a pure family, C-button animations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back