My Tama (gen 1) will not beep at me!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I got a Tamagotchi gen 1 remake yesterday from Bandai and it is already at the child stage. The problem is my little Plasma (yes that is what I named him) does not want my attention and the only thing it has asked me to do is to pick up poo, discipline him, and turn off the lights!! Is this normal if so how often does it beep at you or is my tama just not want me to care for it? (BTW the sound is on bc it plays sound in the mini-game and beeps when I move to other options. Also below is a picture of him sleeping this morning)

Attachments

• WIN_20220317_08_41_10_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20220317_08_41_10_Pro.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 9
It beeps at you for 5 reasons:
- Hunger is empty
- Happiness is empty
- It wants you to turn the light off when it goes to bed
- If it beeps and doesn’t need any of the above you need to discipline it.
- it is dying, in this case you can’t do anything to save it.

It will not tell you when it has pooped or is sick. You need to keep a good eye on it cause if it gets sick and isn’t cured in time it’ll pass.

I figured out I you hold down the right button and press the left it mutes and un mutes the extra beeps

So I got a Tamagotchi gen 1 remake yesterday from Bandai and it is already at the child stage. The problem is my little Plasma (yes that is what I named him) does not want my attention and the only thing it has asked me to do is to pick up poo, discipline him, and turn off the lights!! Is this normal if so how often does it beep at you or is my tama just not want me to care for it? (BTW the sound is on bc it plays sound in the mini-game and beeps when I move to other options. Also below is a picture of him sleeping this morning)
Hello!
I have the same tama.
My tama doesn't beep at me too much either.
Think of it as a blessing because it can get annoying.
It could mean that you are taking good care of it.
I'm new to the tamagotchi, so I don't know much, but I hope this helped.
- Tickle Monster

Latest posts

Back