My Tama-Go Is BROKEN PLEASE HELP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi i just got a brand new pink tama-go with kuchipatchi i opened it up and i put brand new batters in (i use AAA) when it started up it said the batteries were dead so i tested them on one of my other tama-go's and they worked just fine so i thought maybe its the type of batterie so i have 2 types (panasonic and super-puissante) both of them said the batteries were dead but both were bran new SO I RAELLY NEED HELP i dont know if mine is broken or if the wave 2 tama-gos just need different batteries

PLEASE HELP ME

Well, if you've already tried putting in fresh batteries and testing those batteries in your other TMGO, I'd suggest going back to the store to get an exchange, especially if you've recently bought it. There shouldn't be any differences in how the batteries work between the first- and second-wave TMGOs.

Well, if you've already tried putting in fresh batteries and testing those batteries in your other TMGO, I'd suggest going back to the store to get an exchange, especially if you've recently bought it. There shouldn't be any differences in how the batteries work between the first- and second-wave TMGOs.

i cant were i live they dont carry wave 2 tama-go so i got one off the internet but my dad works at an electronics shop so maybe he can fix it :/ thanx for the help any way

It sounds like you might have mixed batteries? Its a No-no in a tamagotchi...

Try new batteries if you have them (Being the same brand)

Sometimes they take a tiny bit longer to wake up, If they are cold/been in the sun... those kind of things.

When you turn it on, (Or try to) It could help if you hit the reset button (as you are suppose to first use) when you start it up.

It sounds like you might have mixed batteries? Its a No-no in a tamagotchi...

Try new batteries if you have them (Being the same brand)

Sometimes they take a tiny bit longer to wake up, If they are cold/been in the sun... those kind of things.

When you turn it on, (Or try to) It could help if you hit the reset button (as you are suppose to first use) when you start it up.

what i ment by that is that iv tried to different types (i have 2 of both) so im not mixing them im just saying i'v tried 2

Humm. I figured not but it doesn't hurt to ask. They also say not to use rechargables... I know panasonic has some but I'm not familiar with the other... It says not to use them in the instructions. But I'm sure you'd have read the instructions...

Have you tried putting in those batteries and hitting the reset at all? I don't know if it'd do the low battery or something different though.

What all have you tried to turn it on?

i think you should go ask ur mom/dad for just ONE type of batteries. this happened (sorta) with my furby. just needs same type of batteries.

Maybe the battery dented! It happened before to me!
Please do not post in topics that have been inactive for 3 months or more. This topic has not been active since March. Kindly review the topic on How to Recognize and Avoid Topic Bumping for more details. You are more than welcome to create a new similar topic rather than bump an old one. Thanks.

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back