My tama-go wont change!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Tamachi

Reaction score
My tama-go is still an adult! he is kikitchi and his age is 16! I fiddled with the time at age 9 (i wanted him to become an oldie quicker so I speeded up time about 7 hours to 6:59 am and he changed to 10 years. I left it liked that for a while) :D

;) i am kind of new here so... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to TamaTalk! :) From my experience, merely changing the time on a Tamagotchi does not "age" it, but simply increases the number in the age meter. A character evolves based on how many un-paused and awake hours it has experienced.

Oh ya i forgot... ;) I onley aged it up from 9 to 10 and i waited 6 days now its 16 without changing the time. but thanks stil! :) ... so that means i have had him exactly 15 days from egg to adult.

Hmm...well, I'm not sure how it goes on the Tama-Go (I have yet to receive mine) but assuming the age progression is similar to other Tamagotchis regarding Oldies, I think it takes about a week from the moment it evolves into an adult for it to evolve into an Oldie. So, not too much longer now, I imagine, assuming you didn't pause it or anything like that.

OK thanks! that means It should change tomorow :D because i didnt pause

( :huh: i hope!! :huh: )

On the Tama-go kikitchi is an adult character.
He knows that,he's just wondering why it wont evolve into an elder, not adult ;)

I'm one of Lady GaGa's little monsters and I don't care what you or anybody else thinks about that <3

Alright well it changed today! Yes the tama-go seems to change 1 week of unpaused time.

Thank you! :nazotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back