my tama got married and......

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cassytchi

Reaction score
My best friend (meg) is mad at me now :blink: because her tama was getting married to my other friends tama (jaz) and there were 4 hearts on theirs and then my other friends tama(jaz) got married to my tama when it was already ingadged to my other friends tama (meg). ;) and we don't know why this happened. When my other friends tama (jaz) was coming to my tama, my tama turned around and knew that that tama (jaz) was getting married but they got married and had a baby any way. ;)

So does ANYONE know what happened? :D if so then PLEASE tell me.

If you connected with another tama with a differant gender and you connected a lot then they will eventually get married ;) And your friend shouldn't be mad at you just because your tamas got married :) just tell her you didn't mean to make your tama get married, after all some tamas and compatable with other tamas and that causes them to get married faster! :D

hope i helped and have a great tama day! :(

It's only because your tamas had four hearts on their friendship screen, and yours just beat hers to the punch! She shouldn't worry; the matchmaker will come for her.

JR my tamagotchi bread and had a little boy. I named him Little Buddy he is so cute.

JR is on my V4 he is one of my favorit tamagotchis. My mom and I are going to have our tamagotchis breed. My V4.5 is named fred he is bredding with Wilma. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back