My tama got married!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tammy_Angel

Reaction score
You'd never beleive where my tama got married! You see it was a Sunday and me and my family were going to church, and then my the match maker came! So that's how my tama got got it's own real wedding! :D :p :p

I don't go to church, but me friend had hers in her pocket while she was playing in a piano recital and the matchmacker came and she must have accidentally pushed the right button because when she took it out the next time, there was a baby.

does anyone live in Texas? Bcuz my tama had a baby at the TAKS test :D

Thats so weird. The matchmaker usually comes when i get home from school

cool. my record is 7 generation. but i most of the time i have witnessed the match-maker's arrival.

I personally think it is disrespectful to bring a tamagotchi - or any electronic at that, to church. I keep my 5 tamagotchis on Pause on Sunday.

oh that's never happened to me. my tamagotchi gats married in the afternoon all the time

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally think it is disrespectful to bring a tamagotchi - or any electronic at that, to church. I keep my 5 tamagotchis on Pause on Sunday.
i understand how u feel but i dont bring my tanagotchi to church all the time. I barely do. :D :) :( :wacko:

ONCE IT WAS MY SECOND MATCHMAKER VISET AND WE WERE DOING MATH... AND IF MY "EVIL" TEACHER EVEN SEE'S A TAMA SHE'LL KEEP IT TILL JUNE.AND THEN IT BEEPED!!!!!!!!! I LOOKED DOWN AND THE M.M WAS THERE!!!!!! BUT THE TEACHER WAS RIGHT NEXT TO ME! SO ME AND MY FRIENDS MADE REALLY LOAD FAKE KOUGH'S SO SHE COULD'NT HERE THE FIRE WORKS.LOL

(SORRY FOR CAPS)

Cool! That's so romantic! ^^ Mine usually gets it in my music class or on the bus.

cool. my record is 7 generation. but i most of the time i have witnessed the match-maker's arrival.
On my first Tamagotchi, a Keitai, I'm on generation 75.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back