My tama got washed and still works!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wazitchi

Reaction score
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :wacko: :angry: YAY it WORKS but there are wierd lines on the screen :D :D :D :wacko: How do you get rid of them?!! :wacko:

There might not be a way to fix it.

that is probably the affect form being washed.

I may be wrong though

there might be a way to fix it

yea that is true it means it stinks so just press the bathroom button thing and it gives it a bath in a little duccky tub :eek: my tama just finished doing that right now.hope i helped

There is probably still water inside. ^^; Use a Q-Tip to gently wipe away the extra water, if that doesn't work, dip another Q-Tip in alcohol to dry the inside better. ^^ (Only use a little alcohol. o-o)

Sorry, your tamagotchi is probably broken, try drying the battery (not with a blow dryer, just leave it out) and putting it back in, if it doesn't work, you might want to get a new one. Sorry hun.

I hope I was helpful, sorry about your tama. :(

:angry: Oh no!

Was it on pause when it went through?

Well I am glad it works. But the lines...could you explain them more...maybe a few pictures?

<_<

~!Meme!~

My tama has two lines !! :angry: each line is about 1mm i cant show a picture because i i dont know how to :p but i am going to try the Q tips and alcahol :( :( :angry:

i know what happened my brother washed his and the screw were loose, so he unscrewed everything left it out in the sun, then at the end of the day he screwed everything back on then the two lines were gone! hope this helped

CoOkIdOuGh1!

WHy did you wash it in the first place? if it still worked the water probely hadnt reached the insides of the tamagotchi sbut u cant fix the screen i dont thinl :(

Airdrying - it worked for my mobile phone :rolleyes:

I once dropped my first edition Tama in the washing up bowl and it still worked after! It only broke once i got sugar into it.. hehe.

Good luck, hope your tama works again!

THANKS but mobile phones arnt tamas!!!!!!!!!!! :( I am going to first unscew every thing and leave it out then use the Q-tips and acahol :( :rolleyes: then i might use that hair dryer :( :( :( only a might NOT a yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back