my tama had gone crazy!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama-fanatic123

Reaction score
it hapens like this.... you see.. my tama v4 is crazy.. i think it started when i connected it to my friend tama, the connecting screen said fail (on my tama) but my tamagotchi went over to my friends tamagotchi case and it did not return. i reseted it and it came back. then, i dropped it by accident and guess wad? it resetted itself! i am so angry! and another time, i heard a funny noise like "beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep" and then it reseted itself! wad happen? :( :(

Why your tama went over to the other tam is because even though you failed the other one was still connected so it went over to the other tam

Something similar to this happened on my own v5 after I connected. The problem for me was that the batteries were almost out. Try changing the batteries.

i have read about 10 topics like this and i will say the same thing as greenalmonds. change the batteries.

sorry for second post... my tama's battery now is actually new. i bought it like last,last week!

yep, just change the batteries. The batteries probably don't have much power left.

sumthing like tht happened 2 me (and is happening AGAIN!!) i put it a battery and a few days later it stopped working

then i changed the battery and it went all parculiar. Read more about it on the forum named: Whats up with ma v3???

same here me changed batteries, next day batteries dead,ps this is my tama ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for helping me out, now i juz nid to buy batteries. i sure won't buy battries from that stall now. :)

it hapens like this.... you see.. my tama v4 is crazy.. i think it started when i connected it to my friend tama, the connecting screen said fail (on my tama) but my tamagotchi went over to my friends tamagotchi case and it did not return. i reseted it and it came back. then, i dropped it by accident and guess wad? it resetted itself! i am so angry! and another time, i heard a funny noise like "beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep" and then it reseted itself! wad happen? :eek: :)
hmm... i don't think u had to reset ur tama it wouldve come back... but as for the reseting itself, i don't know what to say! Strange...

:mametchi: :mimitchi: hey my tama v4.5 (one of them) cant ever connect any tama AT ALL and it says fail on one of them and the other it goes away!!!!!!! i was ticked at first and then i was glad cause it still adds them to my friends list and so tis like it works but it doesnt!!!!!!!! LOL!!! ;) :ichigotchi: :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: :wacko: :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back