My Tama Has A Baby And I Need Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Is Your Fav Tama??

• Mimitchi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chohimetchi

• Marumimitchi

• Memetchi

• Kabutchi

• Robotchi

• Dorotchi

• Debatchi

• Urutchi

• Hiratchi

• Zuccitchi

• Gozarutchi

• Mametchi

• Furawatchi

• Pyonchitchi

• Kuchipatchi

• Pochitchi

• Hanatchi

• Ginjirotchi

• Kiwitchi

• Nyorotchi

• Takotchi

• Maskutchi

• Kusatchi

• Tarakotchi

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

4x4

Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt]When will my tama 1G leave to baby and i can name it? This is a V2 Tama! Right now my tama is drinking coffy ;) lol well does anyone no when? An info sight would be nice for V2[/SIZE]

ok the adult will leave after two days wit baby.then when baby wakes up you can name it.is the baby white or black?

Well one day after your tama has a baby it will be gone and your baby will wake up crying the next morning when it wakes up. And your tama never drinks coffy it is brushing its teeth.

Well one day after your tama has a baby it will be gone and your baby will wake up crying the next morning when it wakes up. And your tama never drinks coffy it is brushing its teeth.

EDIT: double post

Last edited by a moderator:
The old ones drink coffee.

Sorry, I double-posted.

Last edited by a moderator:
The adult always leaves the night after it's had a kid for 24 hours...so if the matchmaker came at 10:30 am, it won't leave that night, it will be the night after... but you can always change the time to 11:59 pm if it's been 24 hours and watch the adult leave it's baby.

The adult always leaves the night after it's had a kid for 24 hours...so if the matchmaker came at 10:30 am, it won't leave that night, it will be the night after... but you can always change the time to 11:59 pm if it's been 24 hours and watch the adult leave it's baby.
yeah...its 24 hours, but it HAS to leave at 12 sosomtimes it takes 2 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back