My Tama Has Grown Up!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think yours is Shitekitchi!

I had her before! xD

She is kind of ugly.. :D

that would be the horrifying shitekitchi. I got her when trying to get ura violetchi XD major difference!

next generation try not to get spiritual points. that's how you got shitekitchi. from spiritual points.

:lol:

What version did you get this character on, wz400? I might be able to help you more with some information. If it's the V4.5, it does sound a little like Shitekitchi. XD!

[samJJE101]

Yes The Tama V 4.5! O and! Call me RayRay or corgi girl!

Last edited by a moderator:
i hate her! once i got her and she kept on beeping.i got sick of her :( !she drove me bananas :) !i gave her to my friend who is an insane hacker and made the mach maker come

and shitekitchi go strate away!now iv got purimatchi and im glad! ^_^ :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
If you don't want her again try getting different skill points,and different training levels.

shiteketchi sorta reminds me of my math teacher! xD i remember a friend having her and she got mad at her tama and put it in the sink to drown! xD

Actually I have an UraVioletchi and she has MEGA spirit points, that's how I got her. If you got Shitekitchi it's because you had too many spirit points in a different family. You must have had a teenage tama from the UraKuchi family, not the UraMeme family.

UraMeme fam+Spirit=UraVioletchi

UraKuchi fam+Spirit=Shitekitchi

=)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back