my tama is 6

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what time does the matchmaker come? :mellow:
The MatchMaker usually comes at the ages of 7-9. You can set the time to: 10:29am; 2:59pm; and/or 6:59pm. Wait a minute and see if she will appear. If nothing happens, that just simply means that your Tamagotchi is not ready for a mate, so try again another day. :)

//Tama-Love

what time does the matchmaker come? :mellow:
Usually, the matchmaker will come when you are 7-9, but sometimes 6 or 10. Here are all the times I've had her come for me:

•10:00

•11:30

•2:30

•3:00

•7:00

2:30 and 11:30 don't usually happen, but I think it was because I was playing with my tama at the "right" time for her to come. Don't worry, she'll come today or tomorrow for your tama.

:)

~tulip~

The MatchMaker comes 48-72 hous after your tamagotchi becomes an adult.

If your tamagotchi is at the right age for a mate you can set the times to the ones Tama-Love posted and she should come after a minute. If not it just means that your tamagotchi is not ready for a mate as stated earlier by Tama-Love.

GotchiGirl96

That matchmaker will come after 3 days of the Adult (or 3 years). She will come anytime. But the most common times is 2:59 P.M. 6:59 P.M. OR 11:59 A.M. So watch or hold your tamagotchi all day long. If there around age 7-8 She will come anytime!!!! :( So be on the look-out. There's no telling when she might come.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back