my tama is 8 and the matchmaker hasnt come

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

has ur matchmaker came over 8 years

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• i pressed reset when the matchmaker didn't come at age 8

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama-bebe

Reaction score
my tamagotchi is 8 my sis has a V.2 and i have a V.4 her match maker came at 7 how come mine didn't come at 8 years??>. :D

Maybe because you didn't catch her earlier :huh: or because that tamagotchi evolved into a Adult at a earlier stage.

Hello Tamatalkers!

I had the same problem with my Tamagotchi.

First of all, your tama has to be an adult to get married whatsoever. The matchmaker will come only when you are not in clock mode and only when you are not on pause. Also, when you know that she is going to come, just wait with your tama unpaused.

A way to help is that the matchmaker only visits at 10:30 AM and 7:00 PM. If your tamagotchi is usually paused at these times, then I suggest changing the clock time to 10:29 AM or 6:59 PM. Then, wait a minute and either nothing would happen, you'll get a message (robber, heart, poo, king), or the Matchmaker will come. It may take more than one try with this scenario.

If you keep trying and trying and the matchmaker doesn't come, then your tama is too young. I think it has to be six or something. And, it does not have to have a job, it just has to go to school, not preschool. My current tama is an adult, and it hasn't gotten an invitaion to school yet.

From,

gomametchi

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back