my tama is an oniontchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zavvana

Reaction score
what are the most likely tamagotchis i will get and what are the best ones i can get from an onionchi :lol:

It all depends on how you well you train and take care of him. If you treat him horribly then you most likely won't get one will you.

im going to treat him as nicely as possable!!!! tey are teens for three days though right?

Ya they are teens for 3 days (72hrs)

Hatch after - 1min

Baby to Toddler- 1hr

Toddler to teen - 1day

teen to adult - 3days

adult to oldie - i think its 5 days

Oh, mine just turned into a oniontchi too. Soo keep us updated on what adult you get, I will do the same :lol:

When you get a onionchi on a v1 cute characters are :Memetchi Kupatchi mimitchi Robotchi :lol: :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
i hope to get a mimitchi!!! i had a kuchipatchi last time...it went back home to its planet leaving me to care for its baby which is now an oniontchi....

If you have a v1.......

perfect care: oniontchi -> mimitchi

about a few misses: oniontchi -> memetchi :D

hunger-good happy-bad: oniontchi -> tarakotchi

hunger-bad happy-good: oniontchi -> robotchi

bad care: oniontchi -> gozarutchi

I don't know about v2 :lol: :D :D

i have never heard of a gozarutchi....im trying to give it perfect care, i check every 5-10 minutes! lol

i just got a new tamagotchi! it is the pink one with yellow stars!!! but once again i got a boy... i named him buddy! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back