My tama is GAY !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

milkymoo11

Reaction score
i think its a glith

my tama is a boy but whe the MATCHMAKER CAME THE tama was a boy and they fell in love and they had a baby! :p :furawatchi: <_< :wacko: :blink: :blink: i mean wtfudge?

HELP! :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you know the matchmaker brought a boy? You are just assuming it aren't you?

Consider this. On the V3 Mametchi that you raise could be male or female. On the V4 Mametchi that you raise is always male. However, if you raise a V3 female Mametchi and connect her to your V4, she will still show up as a female in your V4 friends list. (I personally have done this, so I know it works this way.)

This topic has been discussed elsewhere in depth and the conclusion is that characters common between V4 and other models can be male or female when the matchmaker brings them.

Even if he is gay, you should support his life decisions. :p He's obviously very happy that way. :furawatchi:

true it just shocked me! beuase that has never happened 2 me before after 5 years of tamagotchi owning

On the V4 & V4.5, and the two Japanese models (EnTama & UraTama) that they are based on, most of the characters that you can raise are available only with a pre-defined gender.

Let's look at Mametchi for example. On V4, if you want to raise a Mametchi, the baby you start with must be a boy. However, on previous Tamagotchis, you could raise a boy or girl baby to be a Mametchi. On a V3 a Mametchi could marry a Mametchi if one was a boy and the other a girl. Since Bandai made it so that the V1, V2, V3, V4 and V4.5 can inter-marry, the V4 had to allow for a girl Mametchi. The list of characters that the V4 can display includes Mametchi. (Those that can't be displayed appear as Nazotchi.) For V3 compatiblity, Mametchi must appear in the boys list and girls list. The Matchmaker probably just picks a character randomly from the opposite-gender list. Thus, she could bring a female Mametchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back