My tama isnt able to get married yet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sammy!1220

Reaction score
how come my tama isnt able to marry yet even though its an adult already???? someone please help......btw...i have the v5

Actually, I'm pretty sure it's 48 hours, not 24.

so...what now???

is there any way that i can speed up the 48 hrs??? like mess around with the clock or something like that??

It won't work if you change the times or dates or anything, it's usually about 24 - 48 hours afterwards to the hour it was hatched, I'm fairly sure anyway...

x

so...what now???is there any way that i can speed up the 48 hrs??? like mess around with the clock or something like that??
Unfourtunantley, if you figet with the clock, it will make the waitng time even slower(I belive), and I doubt that you'd want that.

When a tamagotchi on the v5 turns into an adultit cant get married right away. You have to atleast wait 24 hours or 2 days. Either of those. Then you'r tamagotchi will go on the dating show. You can only go on the dating show 3 times a day. Have fun with your tama! :D

-Tamagotchi411

48 hours for everything but baby to evolve.

adult + 48 hrs. = mating tama

When a tamagotchi on the v5 turns into an adultit cant get married right away. You have to atleast wait 24 hours or 2 days. Either of those. Then you'r tamagotchi will go on the dating show. You can only go on the dating show 3 times a day. Have fun with your tama! :blink:
-Tamagotchi411
Indeed. I do occasionally cheat with this though if I want to marry certain characters.

I alter the time so it goes to sleep then change it back to day time. This resets the dating show so you have another three goes at it :D

x

why in my sister's tamagotchi even its 24 hours or 48 hours she can't still marry but when all of her pet turned into a pudding she can marry

JUST WAIT ABOUT 2 DAYS AFTER AND IT WILL BUT ENJOY THE TIME YOU HAVE WITH YOUR TAMAS THEY LOVE YOU SO ENJOY THE TIME :p HOPE THIS HELPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back