my tama just evolved from...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cakehx

Reaction score
a puchitchi to a ringotchi! ^^

..a ringotchi is good, right?

Ringotchi is said to come from bad care on earlier versions but on the V4 it's from the skill points, so if you like your Ringotchi, then it's definitely good, right?

Ringotchi is said to come from bad care on earlier versions but on the V4 it's from the skill points, so if you like your Ringotchi, then it's definitely good, right?
Are skill points the pencil icon thing? ;o

It's in the female intelligence family. It's considered worse than Young Mimitchi, it's female intelligence counterpart, but it's better than universal. And skill points are pencil (intelligence) star (style) and kindness (guess. There's only one left. That's right, flower)

I took very good care of my V4 and got a ringotchi...so I`d personally say that it`s a good charrie.

*my version of good care= playing games for happiness rather than snacks...unless it`s too close to the base weight then i give it a snack*

I never said it wasn't good. It's just Young Mimitchi is a step higher.

Well I ended up with a Ringotchi after a Harutchi so I guess I took care of it well...

ohh man. In my opinion, I wanted to get into the Meme family. They're cuter! *feeling jealous*

I know. There is ichigotchi and memetchi.

I think I know how to help you.

You need a Mitzutamatchi to be more likely in the meme family.

I took really good care of my tamagotchi and i got Ringogotchi one time too!! I think Ringogotchi can come from good or bad care.

can someone help me get an ichigotchi? what is her highest point level need to be???? mines the mowhawk kid, and should evolve any time now. please hurry!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back